Monday, March 12, 2018

Dijon Veggies

These veggies are yummy just sautéd, but add the dijon sauce and they are wonderful! Once again, I couldn't get enough.


It has been fun getting back into cooking something new each week and trying to make sure it's something different to keep up with having as many different veggies as I can. I hope this motivates you to do the same.

This is a quick and easy one. 

Recipe:

Asparagus
Artichoke hearts
Green Beans
1-2 T olive oil

1/4 c sugar free dijon
1/4 c olive oil
4 cloves garlic (minced)
1 T balsamic vinegar

Sauté the veggies in a pan with olive oil till done. While the veggies are cooking, make the sauce. Mix the last ingredients together and pour over the veggies and use sea salt and pepper to taste.

I also poured the sauce over my fresh whole chicken cooked in my Instapot.

Kristen and PremierIFM

No comments:

Post a Comment