Monday, September 7, 2015

More Chairs to Spruce Up!

After I finished the easy chairs, I was very anxious to get started on these bigger rocking ones. I love the chairs, but they look so awful with all that rust and pealing paint. To prep them, I cleaned them up and chipped off the pealing paint, that's it. No primer this time.


I also loved the blue color I used for the other ones, but I thought it would be too much of the same so I picked a color that matches our umbrella on our patio away from the pool. It's a deep read color. This is the color I choose, it's called, Colonial Red. If you want it, just click on the color and there is a link to amazon for it.


The color looked a little overwhelming when it was all over the plastic too! But once I put it by the pool, I absolutely loved it. These chairs took a lot more paint and were more of a pain to get in all the hard to reach spot, but overall, it was still a very simple job to do.


I may even like it better then the turquoise, it's actually appropriately called, Seaside and you can get that color by clicking here.


But, I don't think it would have looked as good without the seaside chairs.


I think this color really complements everything around the pool, the pictures don't really do it justice. Plus the yard is a little sad in these pictures after the dog napped on top of the bushes.



No comments:

Post a Comment