Wednesday, November 13, 2013

50's day in kindergarten

Wow! It has been an exhausting week! It is really nice to have my feet off the ground and to finally be getting to this post. L had 50's day at school because it is the 50th day of kindergarten and what better way to celebrate being 50 days smarter then to dress in 50's attire and have root beer floats.


When I heard they were doing a 50's day, I was so excited I finally had an excuse to make a circle skirt. It really is as easy as they say. It probably would have taken me 15 minutes if it wasn't for the sequence leash on the poodle. Maybe it's supposed to be sewn on by hand, but if you've read my blog for any amount of time, you know I will do anything to get away with not sewing by hand.


L loved the way her skirt flew out when she spun. Too bad she wasn't in a picture mood though. I wanted to take a ton as a cute little 50's girl. One spin was all she would give me.

Hopefully, I will be back soon!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment