Sunday, January 15, 2012

Recipe - Soup

I'm not quite sure what to call this soup yet, maybe "Chicken Kale" soup. It's very healthy and yummy too.


I have trouble writing recipes when I just create things. I don't really measure anything when I cook. So, I will give it my best guess.

2 32 oz cartons chicken broth
1 onion (with a little olive oil)
1 1/2 - 2 c sliced mushrooms
1 breast chicken
2 c kale
1 T soy sause
2 t sesame oil

Cook the onions in olive oil till translucent, add the chicken to brown both sides. Then add the rest of the ingredients to the pot and simmer for an hour.

This soup is perfect on a cold night or very soothing when you have a sore throat. We were on a soup kick because everyone in my house was getting sick. I hope you enjoy this as much as we did and stay healthy!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment