Monday, October 10, 2011

Ammo Sash

C is modeling yet another girl item. My poor boy. Although this one, he really didn't mind. It is an ammo sash for some nerf dart guns he got for his friend's birthday. She is a very girly girl, so I had to make it girly. C was so excited about this little sash that he can't wait for me to make him one.


C kept asking me, "Mommy can you make me one now?" "Can you make it right when we get home?" "When will you be able to make it?" "Can mine be in camo?"

He is a blurry close up. That happens when I am sewing up until 15 minutes before we have to leave and I still need to take a shower. I rush through the pictures and they just don't turn out very cute. I will have to do amazing :-) pictures when I make C's sash. If I can.



Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment