Thursday, September 1, 2011

Reusable Lunch Goodies

Now that school has started I need a new lunch sack and some more snack packs for C. I didn't have a great idea for his lunch/snack sack, but I knew I wanted it insulated. But, have wanted to change up my old snack packs and sandwich wraps.

Here is what I started with.


I needed to make the bag big enough for C's water bottle. It's been hot and we are riding our bikes to school some days. It's a little over a mile so, he needs plenty of water.


I made the new sandwich pack more like a baggie style. I like it much better. The other one was nice because it was like a place mat, but I couldn't make it big enough with the food saver plastic.


My new snack packs have the velcro on the inside and don't have the flap. I'll see how C likes it before I make more this way. It was definitely easy to sew like this.


So, any ideas for price for me if I decide to sale these?

1 comment:

  1. These are so cool! How do you wash them? I'd probably order some from you! :)

    ReplyDelete